13CSP010 - NMS - Moran/Ochman Laboratory Renovation
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Moran/Ochman Laboratory Renovation: Research lab renovation of 4100sq ft in NMS including existing improvements and reconfiguration into laboratory bench space similar to original building’s laboratory space in rooms 4.210, 4.232, 4.232C, 4.232D, 4.232E and 4.232G and walk-in plant growth incubator and related equipment, microscopy and student space in rooms 4.202, 4.201A, 4.212, 4.218 and 4.226.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $442,000.00 to $501,000.00.
Neural Molecular Science Building (NMS)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118C Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: January 28, 2013 Time: 1:00 P.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: January 22, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: January 25, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: February 14, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: February 15, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.