13CSP011 - PCL - Upgrade Addressable Fire Alarm System
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Upgrade Addressable Fire Alarm System: Replace existing fire alarm system in PCL building with new addressable system. Work shall include all fire alarm devices, panel (s) and interconnections for a complete installation including support of 3rd party commissioning, and coordination with on-going sprinkler project. Reference complete scope of work and specific schedule in plans and specifications.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $450,000.00 to $510,000.00.
Perry Casteneda Library (PCL)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 2.106 Large Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: January 29, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: January 23, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: January 25, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: February 21, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: February 22, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 2
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.