13CSP012 - MHD - HVAC and Electrical Upgrades
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
HVAC & Electrical Upgrades: Remove existing induction units at approximately 209 dorm rooms and replace with wall-mounted fan coil units. Provide pumping and piping for 4-pipe distribution system. Replace two (2) pretreat air handlers with new units and provide new recirculating air handler. Provide electrical upgrades and new DDC system. Provide associated structural and architectural modifications for HVAC upgrade.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $2,430,000.00 to $2,754,000.00.
Moore Hill Dormitory (MHD)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 2.106 Large Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: February 12, 2013 Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: February 5, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: February 8, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: February 27, 2013 Time: 11:00 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: February 27, 2013 Time: 11:00 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 2
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.