13CSP016 - MBB -Fire Alarm System Upgrade
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Fire Alarm System Upgrade: Provide a new, code compliant addressable fire alarm system to replace the existing system.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $396,000.00 to $449,000.00.
Moffett Molecular Biology Building (MBB)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118B Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: May 13, 2013, 2013 Time: 8:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: May 7, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: May 10, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: June 4, 2013 Time: 11:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: June 5, 2013 Time: 11:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 3
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.