13CSP020 - SSB - Fire Alarm System Upgrade
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Fire Alarm System Upgrade: Provide a new, code compliant addressable fire alarm system to replace the existing system.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $441,000.00 to $500,000.00.
Student Services Building (SSB)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118C Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: July 8, 2013, 2013 Time: 9:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: June 27, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: July 3, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: July 23, 2013 Time: 11:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: July 24, 2013 Time: 11:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.