13CSP022 - HRC - Re-Bid of Provide Complete Exterior Maintenance
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Re-Bid of Provide Complete Exterior Maintenance: Based on the drawings of Jaster Quintanilla & Associates, Inc. (attached), conduct exterior maintenance on HRC. Furnish all material, labor, equipment, plant, bonds, insurance, environmental controls, and miscellaneous work necessary to finish recommended exterior repairs.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $270,000.00 to $306,000.00.
Harry Ransom Center (HRC)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118C Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: September 6, 2013 Time: 9:30 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: August 29, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: September 3, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: September 24, 2013 Time: 2:30 P.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: September 25, 2013 Time: 2:30 P.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 2
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.