14CSP001 - PCL - Re-Bid of New Addressable Fire Alarm System
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Re-Bid of New Addressable Fire Alarm System: Replace existing fire alarm system in PCL building with new addressable system. Work shall include all fire alarm devices, panels and interconnections for a new and fully complete system. Provide subsequent demolition of existing fire alarm system. Coordinate with Owner’s requirements for change-over of existing to new systems at PCL. Provide support of 3rd party commissioning, Owner’s testing & training, and documentation as per University’s requirements.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $630,000.00 to $714,000.00.
Perry Casteneda Library (PCL)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 1.118C Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: September 10, 2013 Time: 2:00 P.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: September 3, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: September 5, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: September 24, 2013 Time: 11:00 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: September 25, 2013 Time: 11:00 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 1
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.