14CSP003 - WAG - Install Compliant Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Install Compliant Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems: Install Wet Pipe Sprinkler System at Waggener Hall with a Dry Pipe System serving the half of the Attic Space.
Replace existing Fire Alarm system with code compliant system. Install Emergency Communication System Panel.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $900,000.00 to $1,020,000.00.
Waggener Hall (WAG)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 2.106 Large Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: October 23, 2013 Time: 10:00 A.M.
- Notice to Proposers Out: October 16, 2013
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: October 18, 2013
- Envelope #1 Date: November 14, 2013 Time: 1:00 P.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: November 15, 2013 Time: 1:00 P.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 2
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.