14CSP008 - BRK - HVAC and Building Renovations (Phase 9)
The abbreviated Summary of Work is as follows:
Construct Shed-type enclosures at each of four apartment buildings to house twenty (20) new split system air conditioning systems. Install sheet metal ductwork distributed above new ceiling areas to be provided inside each apartment unit. Paint exteriors of four (4) buildings including new mechanical sheds. Repair and paint trim, and install gutters and downspouts where shown. Replace kitchen counters, sinks and cabinetry in twenty (20) apartment units, and replace bathroom and hallway cabinetry, countertops, lavatories and water closets.
The general Construction Budget for the project is approximately: $585,000.00 to $663,000.00.
Brackenridge Apartments (BRK)
- Notice to Proposers Out: January 30, 2014
- Specifications and Plans Available on or about: February 4, 2014
- Pre-Proposal Conference Site: FC1 2.106 Large Conference Room
- Pre-Proposal Conference Date: February 6, 2014 Time: 1:30 P.M.
- Initial Site Visit Date: February 6, 2014 Time: 3:00 P.M.
- Second Site Visit Date: February 7, 2014 Time: 10:00 A.M.
- Envelope #1 Date: February 20, 2014 Time: 11:30 A.M.
- Envelopes #2 and # 3 and Public Response Acknowledgement Date: February 21, 2014 Time: 11:30 A.M.
(All proposal envelope openings held at FC1, Room 2.102. See map below.)
- No. of Addenda: 2
Directions to PMCS:
FC1 - Facilities Complex Building 1, 1301 E. Dean Keeton, Austin (Corner of Dean Keeton and Lafayette St.)
From the South: Take the Manor Rd. exit and continue north through the light passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the second driveway, turn right.
From the North: Take the Manor Rd exit. Turn left at Manor Rd. then left again onto the frontage road. Continue north, passing Mt. Calvary cemetery on the right. Turn right at the LBJ Library sign and stay to the left. The Facilities Complex is just across Dean Keeton. Turn left. At the 2nd driveway, turn right.