- A1 Body Armor
- A2 Mandatory Reading Board
- A3 Sick Leave
- A4 Communicable Diseases
- A5 Emergency Driving in Non-Pursuit and Pursuit Situations
- A6 Implementation of Crime Victim’s Compensation Act
- A7 Mobile Video/Audio Recording Equipment
- A8 Timely Warning
- A9 Bias-Based Profiling
- A10 Ride Along Program
- A11 Seizure and Forfeiture of Contraband
- A12 Use of Force
- A13 Duty Weapons / Lethal & Less-Lethal
- A14 K-9 Unit
- A15 Special Response Team
- A16 Emergency Messages
- A17 Cellular Telephones
|Title||Operations / Policy A-2|
|Subject||Mandatory Reading Board|
|Purpose||To establish policy regarding use of the Mandatory Reading Board.|
|Scope||This directive applies to all personnel.|
- All personnel are responsible for a daily review of information posted on the mandatory reading board. Personnel who do not report to briefings will check the board at least once weekly.
- Commanders and/or supervisors are responsible, at the time of posting, for notifying personnel who are off duty or who are on fixed post when information is initially posted and who will not return to duty prior to the effective date of the information.
- Material or information placed on this board will include overtime assignments, court appearance notifications, and other pertinent information commanders or supervisors deem essential.
- No material or information will be placed on or removed from this board without the approval of a commander or supervisor.