Visit the Raymond & Beverly Sackler Prize in Biophysics Web site.
VPR Internal Deadline
Funding Agency Deadline
Funding or Award Criteria
"This year an amount of $100,000 will be presented. The prize is intended to promote originality and excellence of research in the field of Biophysics. The prize will be awarded to the recipient(s), in person, at Tel Aviv University.”
- Candidates must be no more than 45 years old by 1 January, 2014 (I.e. Born after January 1, 1969) to be considered.
- Recipients of the award are expected to remain on TAU (Tel Aviv University) campus premises for 3 days to meet with faculty members and students.
- Members of TAU faculty are not eligible to receive the prize.
- Self-nominations cannot be accepted.
Single Molecule Biophysics
# of Nominees Allowed
VPR Required Documents
- Dean or ORU Director’s statement, indicating reasons for nomination;
- completed nomination form;
- nominee’s C.V. including Web site URL, if applicable;
- a summary of achievements;
- a list of publications; and
- three letters of recommendation.
The VPR’s office will coordinate with the selected nominee to prepare the final package. For more information, please contact Liza Scarborough at 471-2877, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominee(s) Selected to Advance