Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for operations including finances, budget, administration, human resources, monitoring and reporting.
- Recruit, develop and supervise Center staff, with special attention to those responsible for acquiring, creating and maintaining research datasets.
- Develop, manage and deliver Center research projects and deliverables.
- Market, publish, communicate, outreach, network and partner.
- Fundraise from government agencies, foundations and other sources.
- Work with the director to lead the development and implementation of the Ray Marshall Center's vision.
- Represent the Center with and in the absence of the director at the LBJ School, University and other venues.