- Administration on Aging
- Caregiver resources from the Administration on Aging
- Eldercare Locator
- Help with locating aging services in every community throughout the United States.
- Family Caregiver Alliances
- Information on caregiving, and online support groups; California-focused.
- Free internet guide to consumer health information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- The official U.S. government site for people with Medicare
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- Support for family caregiver and the professionals who serve them
- Family Caregiving 101
- An outreach program of The National Family Caregivers Association (NFCA) and the National Alliance for Caregiving (NAC)
|The older population (65+) numbered 35.9 million in 2003.