Border Studies, Publications and Products
- Treatment Seeking in Populations in Urban and Rural Settings on the Border
- View PowerPoint presentation about the border survey.
- Border Drug Problems and Treatment Utilization
- Drug Attitudes and Behaviors in Trailer Parks on the US/Mexico Border
- Behavioral Health Training Module for “Promotoras”
- Alcohol and drug use, abuse and dependence in urban areas and colonias of the Texas-Mexico border
- Substance Use Patterns Among Mexican-Americans by Generation in the US
- Substance Use and Treatment Seeking in Rural and Urban Areas of the Texas-Mexico Border
- Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Comorbidity on the Texas-Mexico Border
- Substance Use and Misuse in Texas Colonias
- Methamphetamine and Other Drug Use on the Texas-Mexico Border and in Colonias
- Drug Use Patterns and Problems on the Texas-Mexico Border.
- The US Border in Context: How Does Drug Use Compare?
- Drug use and risk of HIV/AIDS on the Mexico-U.S. Border
- Patterns of Drug Use on the U.S.-Mexico Border
- 1996 Survey of Substance Use on the Texas-Mexico Border and in Colonias
- 1998 Texas School Survey of Substance Use Among Students on the Border: Grades 4-12 - Full Report
- 2006 Border Epidemiology Work Group
- 2005 Border Epidemiology Work Group
- 2004 Border Epidemiology Work Group
copyright 2002-2004 The University of Texas
copyright © The University of Texas