Information contained on this page is outdated and is maintained solely for archival purposes. For current information, search OSPís site: If you do not find what you need, send a detailed information request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSP is expecting higher than usual volumes for the Oct 1 NSF deadline and Oct 5 NH deadline. NSF currently has 22 solicitations due Oct 1.
Please submit a Proposal Review Form as soon as possible via the Research Management System (https://utdirect.utexas.edu/rms/index.WBX)
Required Items needed for approval:
- Consultants - If consultants are listed on your budget (even if they are unpaid) a letter of commitment is required.
- Cost Share - If your budget includes cost share please include an Internal cost share form or signed commitment letter from the party committing the funds.
- Subcontracts - If your budget includes a subcontract OSP requires from your subcontractor institution's authorized official:
- a signed letter of commitment referencing:
- their principal investigator
- the project title
- the amount of proposed budget
- Approved budget and budget justification
- Approved institutional specific statement of work
Note: Please allow OSP to submit your final proposal to the sponsor at least a day early. With the expected high volume FastLane and Grants.gov will be overloaded and slow, potentially causing proposals to be late.