PAIR Project Quantitative Data
This page provides links to the PAIR Project's main codebook,
a guide to the primary constructs we use, and other documentation regarding our approach to the construction and
management of data.
- PAIR Project Integrated Codebook
- The Integrated Codebook provides the names, labels, value labels, and other information about
the PAIR Project's primary calculated variables. Most raw data (e.g., individual items within a scale)
are not included in this book.
- Guide to PAIR Constructs
- The Guide to the Constructs provides more detailed information about the primary variables listed in the
- Guide to Scale Construction
- Describes our documentation of scales used in publications, and provides example documentation.
- Data Organization and Management
- An overview of how we organize our data to ensure
maximum efficiency, including our management of data collection,
data documentation, using relational databases, and keeping
a data inventory.
- Preparation for Analysis
- Describes the steps that PAIR researchers follow to protect the integrity of master copies
of data, create a personalized subset of the data, and document changes to the data.
The PAIR Project at the University of Texas at Austin
Principal Investigator, Ted L. Huston
Page last modified:
1 August 2002