The links provided here are in no way an exhaustive account of PAIR
Project methods. Rather, these pages provide a sketch of our overall conceptualization of
data collection, and detail some of the steps we take to ensure high-quality data for the
- Studying Interdependence in Marriage
- Briefly outlines conceptual and methodological issues we consider when
assessing interdependence in marriage.
- Temporal Issues
- Lays forth several issues for researchers to consider as they attempt to conceptualize causal relationships.
- Maintaining a Longitudinal Sample
- Discusses how to gain and maintain respondents' commitment to the project, and how to track people down after several years have passed.
The PAIR Project at the University of Texas at Austin
Principal Investigator, Ted L. Huston
Page last modified:
13 February 2002