- Awards, Fellowships and Grants: Funding administered through the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- Limited Submission Programs: A list of limited submission programs in which the university competes.
- Faculty Research Assignments and Summer Research Awards are given through the Graduate School.
- Research Alerts: Published weekly by the Office of the Vice President for Research and includes research funding opportunities.
- Community of Science (COS): Leading creator of Internet communities which enable R&D professionals to communicate, exchange information and find research-related information. Read the descriptions of COS services for more information.
- GrantsNet: Finds funds for training in the biomedical sciences and undergraduate science education.
- Texas State Grants Team: Provides technical assistance and information about available federal, state and private grants.
- Funding sites:
- Federal Register (via COS): Grant opportunities, proposed regulations.
- Commerce Business Daily: Procurement information, contract awards.
- Community of Science: Funding opportunities, includes undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral students.
- Fellowships and other research-related resources are maintained by the Graduate School.
- NSF Intergrative Graduate Education and Research Training Program
- EUREKA: Web-based resource that facilitates undergraduate participation in the numerous areas of research and innovation available at the university.
- Undergraduate Research Fellowships: Awarded through the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- Undergraduate Research Journal: Student-edited and -published multidisciplinary journal of undergraduate studies and research.
- Grants.gov, Grants Notification Service Subscription Form
- NIH Funding Opportunities and Notices
- NIH Guide Listserv
- National Historical Publications & Records Commission for Humanities (NHPRC)
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Center for Environmental Research
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation