This section is under construction, please check back soon for more information.
Fire Safety Reminders
- Never use an elevator if the building fire alarm is activated.
- Use stairwells to evacuate the building. Be aware of your primary and secondary egress routes.
- Keep designated fire doors closed – they are designed to protect occupants.
- Never block open corridor/hallway doors in a building.
- Check all appliances in your office before leaving. Turn them off.
- Keep storage in all areas 18” or more below sprinkler heads.
- Use electrical extension cords properly. Examine the cords periodically for safe service.