New Training Due Dates Report Available
The new Training Due Dates report is now available in EHS Assistant. It is located in the General box, under Reports. This report lists the lab safety training due dates for your lab personnel. Past due courses appear in red, and all future due dates appear in black.
EHS Assistant is a new electronic information management system used to streamline the laboratory safety process and provide better service to researchers and laboratory personnel. Current features include lab personnel registration, lab inspections, and chemical inventory management. With EHS Assistant, Principal Investigators (PIs) can enter and track important safety information for their laboratory. Waste pick-up requests will be added in the near future.
- Lab Registration — enter or remove lab personnel, see what lab rooms are registered, and review emergency contacts.
- Training History — review safety training records for lab personnel.
- Lab Inspections — review inspection history and respond to lab evaluations instead of submitting paper forms.
- Chemical Inventory Management — enter and update chemical inventories.
- Waste Pick-up Requests (coming soon) — request waste pickups and order waste supplies.
EHS must authorize PIs and their delegates before they can use the database. If you have not been authorized, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a valid UT EID when submitting your request. PIs can request access for their delegates as well.