Emergency Preparedness means being ready. It takes an effort by all of us to create and sustain an effective emergency preparedness system. You are your own best first responder. Please use this site as a resource to better understand emergency preparedness at the university, and how you can become part of and contribute to the preparedness community.
- Emergency Web Page
- Sign up to receive text alerts
- Building Manager Resources
- Campus Emergency Plans
- Sirens on Campus
- Communication Tools
- Emergency Terms
- Schedule a planning session
- Campus Closures
- Safety Protocols: what to do if you see armed subjects or disruptive individuals
- Find an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in your building
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest!
Are You Prepared To Help Save A Life?