Benefits of Membership
How to become a member
- Attend monthly meetings, delicious Asian-cuisine lunch provided, through the academic year (Sep - May).
- Network with other members of your community. Hear guest speakers and informative presentations.
- Be eligible for AAAFSA Professional Development Awards.
- Help raise awareness of Asian American issues on campus. Join the AAAFSA board and take a leadership role in addressing them.
The annual membership fee (for the 2015-16 academic year) is $20, tax-deductible. Pay in any one of the following ways:
- Sign-up as a member when you attend one of our monthly meetings during the academic year.
Meetings typically include lunch and a guest speaker, and are free to members.
For the date and location of the next meeting/event see the Home page.
- Pay dues or donate on-line to AAAFSA at:
- Send a check and
membership form by campus mail to our
Treasurer (see contacts).
Make your check payable to The University of Texas at Austin, and put AAAFSA in the memo line.