Mission: The Academic Counselors Association is committed to practicing, developing, and promoting excellence in academic advising at the University of Texas at Austin.
Values: Guided by the National Academic Advising Association's (NACADA) Core Values of Academic Advising, ACA members believe that they are responsible:
- to the individuals they advise
- for involving others, when appropriate
- to The University of Texas at Austin
- to higher education
- to their educational community
- for their professional practices and for themselves personally