- About Us
- Contact Us
ACA Holiday Party
Join your fellow ACA members at the annual ACA Holiday Party on Wednesday, December 14th from 8-11am in the Gregory Gym Games Room . There will be board games, breakfast tacos, and good times.
Please wear your best crazy holiday hat so we can take pictures throughout the event and at our ACA photo booth.
We will also be doing an optional White Elephant Gift Exchange. If you'd like to participate, bring a gift -- the limit is 5 dollars for the gift.
Also, we request that you bring good or monetary donations for the Capital Area Food Bank.
What foods should I collect?
- Healthy, non-perishable food
- Items with intact, un-opened, consumer or commerical packaging
- Items with non-breakable packaging (no glass please)
- Food within the expiration date on the packaging
What are the most requested items?
- Canned meats like tuna, stew and chili (pop-tops preferred)
- Canned vegetables
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Healthy cereals
- Peanut butter