- About Us
- Contact Us
Nominate Outstanding Co-workers for NACADA Advising Awards
Please consider taking a moment to think about those around you whose extraordinary work in the advising field you wish to recognize. We need your help identifying those individuals and program across campus who deserve to be UT's representatives in the national NACADA awards competition.
You can nominating a colleague, administrator, advising program, or innovative use of technology. Below are the categories we are seeking nominations for, along with brief descriptions. You may find more detailed information by clicking on the links.
- Outstanding Advising Awards (3 categories: Primary Role Advising, Faculty, and Administrator)
- The Outstanding Advising Awards annually recognize individuals who have demonstrated qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students or outstanding academic advising administration.
- Outstanding New Advisor (2 categories: Primary Role Advising and Faculty)
- The Outstanding New Advisor Awards are presented to individuals who have demonstrated qualities associated with outstanding academic advising of students and who have served as an advisor for a period of three (3) or fewer years.
- Outstanding Advising Program
- The Outstanding Advising Program Awards annually recognize programs that document innovative and/or exemplary practices resulting in improvement of academic advising services.
- Advising Technology Innovation
- The Advising Technology Innovation Awards recognize the most creative and unique uses of technology that support academic advising.
- Pacesetter Award
- The Pacesetter Award recognizes Executive Officers, Provosts and Academic or Student Affairs Officers (i.e., Vice Provosts, Vice Presidents, Deans, etc.) who exemplify a commitment to academic advising and are true advocates for advising, students, and advisors across the institution.
- Virginia N. Gordon Award for Excellence in the Field of Advising< >The Virginia N. Gordon Award for Excellence in the Field of Advising is annually presented to a NACADA member who has made significant contributions to the field of academic advising.
Nominations are due by midnight on Wednesday, November 30th, via SurveyStation. Please click on the link below to submit. Submit your nomination!