Assessment guides and supports assessment activities within the Division and collaborates with others across the university campus to promote institutional effectiveness. The office provides:
• Assistance with assessment plan development.
• Expertise for development, implementation, analysis and interpretation of assessment projects that provide high quality feedback for program improvement.
• Assistance with research question development and research design.
• Questionnaire design, survey administration and data analysis.
• Focus group design, facilitation and analysis.
• Program evaluations.
• Quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting.
• Development of custom workshops and trainings for Student Affairs units.
• Support for StudentVoice and TracDat software programs.
The communications team in the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs offers a broad range of resources to support individual departments including strategic planning, media relations, media training, branding, community outreach, crisis communications and coordination with University Communications initiatives.
The Division of Student Affairs provides a number of resources to staff to encourage ongoing professional and personal development. Those resources, including pertinent Division documents, can be accessed through our dedicated Staff Resources page.