Assessment guides and supports assessment activities within the Division and collaborates with others across the university campus to promote institutional effectiveness. The office provides:
- Assistance with assessment plan development.
- Expertise for development, implementation, analysis and interpretation of assessment projects that provide high quality feedback for program improvement.
- Assistance with research question development and research design.
- Questionnaire design, survey administration and data analysis.
- Focus group design, facilitation and analysis.
- Program evaluations.
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting.
- Development of custom workshops and trainings for Student Affairs units.
- Support for StudentVoice and TracDat software programs.
The University of Texas at Austin and the Research University Advantage based on the 2011 Student Experience in the Research University (SERU) survey
Finance and Financial Stressors in the Undergraduate Experience at UT Austin based on the 2011 Student Experience in the Research University (SERU) survey
Director of Assessment