LiveHereUniversity Apartments - Apply Online
As of October 2013, there are currently 607 applicants waiting for an apartment. If you apply at this time, your expected wait time for an apartment could be a year or longer.
- Full-time admission, actively pursuing a degree at The University of Texas at Austin
- Must meet the minimum hours requirements - Six (6) semester hours for Dissertation, nine (9) semester hours for Graduate & Law students & twelve (12) semester hours for Undergraduate student
- UTEID (UTEID Help Suite)
- Personal information on student applicant
- Personal information on other members that will reside with the student applicant
- Payment of a $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Complete the SECURE online application and click on the CONFIRM button.
- Pay the non refundable $50 application fee to activate your application choosing one of these methods:
- Credit card - MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- To cancel your application, click on the Cancel Application Button
- To update your application, go here
Waiting Time for an Apartment - Estimates Only
- The expected wait time for an apartment is highly variable.
- April - September: One (1) to one and half (1.5) years.
- December - March: Six (6) months to one (1) year
How Apartment Offers Are Made
- When apartments become available, offers are sent out to students via email.
- Be sure your email address is current in the University Directory.
- Be sure your email settings will accept University emails.
- You will select an apartment from those that are currently available.
- Selection will be based on the total number of occupants listed on your application.
- Respond to the offer within 72 hours, pay the deposit and rent in order to secure it.
- Failure to respond and make payment in a timely manner will result in cancellation of the offer and you will be placed back on the wait list.
- After four (4) offers, if no apartment has been selected, the application will be canceled.
- If you have any questions, call (512) 232-5299 for assistance.