The UTprint system is a convenient way to print documents on the UT Austin campus. Simply log in with your UT EID and print to one of the many printers available in labs and buildings, including the residence halls.
What do I need to do before I can print?
1. Make sure you still have funds on your Bevo Bucks account. Every resident is automatically given $300 in Bevo Bucks at the beginning of the year.
2. Be sure your student ID card is a proximity card; look for the blue symbol on the back lower left corner. The ID Center will replace an old student ID with a new proximity card for no charge.
3. Register yourself by swiping your ID card at one of the UTprint locations on campus.
4. Enter your UT EID and password.
Setting up my personal computer to print:
1. Uninstall old ITS Printing Service drivers from your machine.
2. Download UTprint Color and B/W drivers from BevoWare.
3. Install UTprint Color and B/W drivers.
4. When printing select UTprint B/W or UTprint Color.
5. Pick up your print job at any UTprint location.
Questions? Please contact DHFS ITS.