Jester Center Dining
Location: 201 East 21st St.
Abbreviated on the map as JES
Manager: Michael Sawyer
Jester City Limits
Jester City Limits is a food court located on the first floor of Jester Residence Hall. It is famous for the variety of food choices and grocery store selections.
- Jesta' Pizza (Pizza, hot oven-roasted sandwiches, calzones)
- Freshens (Smoothies, ice cream & shakes)
- 40 Acres Bakery (Starbucks coffee & baked goods)
- Jesta' Texas Store (All of your UT memorabilia in one place)
- Corner Grill (Grilled chicken, burgers & fries)
- Country Fixin's (Chicken fried steak, pot roast, lasagna and sides)
- Healthy Choice Deli (Made-to-order and ready-made sandwiches)
- Farmer's Market (Bagels, fresh fruit, soup and full salad bar)
- Greenbelt (Vegetarian selections)
- Pecan Street Chicken (Chicken strips, chicken fried and rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, fries)
- Spud Lane (Hot baked potatoes with all the toppings)
- Wok Across Texas (Stir-fried meals)
- Austin Blues BBQ
- Coca-Cola, Starbucks coffee and all of your favorite beverages
- Jester City Market (Grocery, snacks and convenience items)
- Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Jester 2nd Floor
Our traditional "All-you-care-to-eat" dining facility is located on the second floor of Jester Center near Jester West. Jester 2nd Floor offers cafeteria style dining. Swipe your UT ID card upon entering and fill your tray with a wide variety of food. Choices include entrees of the day, vegetarian offerings, hamburgers and other food from the grill, pizza, pasta, soup, garden fresh salad bar, desserts, Coca-Cola and all your favorite beverages.