Cake for DHFS Farewell Celebration
Please follow the link below to fill out and submit a Cake Request Form.
For an event honoring Division of Housing and Food Service employees with at least 10 years of service in our Division who are leaving employment, DHFS provides one half sheet cake (single layer) with white frosting and burnt orange lettering. DHFS provides 40 plates, forks and napkins along with the cake. Beverages are not provided.
For employees with 25 years of service or more in our Division, the supervisor may also request an additional 2 Dozen Longhorn Cookies (boxed) for the employee's personal use. If requested, the additional cookies will be provided along with the cake. To authorize the cookie addition, the supervisor must check the appropriate box on the Request Form.
The supervisor of the employee makes the request from this form on the DHFS website at least 5 working days in advance of the event and picks up the cake from the Catering Office in Jester or Kinsolving Dining Office. Please contact the Catering Office at 232-8144 if you have any questions.
Please read the following:
- Submit request at least 5 working days prior to Date Needed.
- When you have completed the form and are ready to submit, you may wish to print a copy for your records. Look for the Printer icon to the far left of the Toolbar.
- Do not forget to click on Submit Request when you are ready to do so. If a Security Warning message pops up when submitting, please select Allow, in order to submit the form.
- Please select the Desktop Email Application method for sending the form, when prompted. Click OK.
- Your email program should open a New Message which included the CakeRequest2014.pdf attachment. Click Send.