Cake for DHFS Farewell Celebration
Please follow the link below to fill out and submit a Cake Request Form.
Please note: not all browsers are able to properly handle PDF form submissions. We recommend that you use Internet Explorer (version 11 if possible). If you prefer to use Firefox, once you open the PDF file please select the option to 'Open With Different Viewer' at the top of the form. After clicking, you should be able to select to Open with Adobe Acrobat and then proceed with filling out and submitting the form.
For an event honoring Division of Housing and Food Service employees with at least 10 years of service in our Division who are leaving employment, DHFS provides one half sheet cake (single layer) with white frosting and burnt orange lettering and 2.5 gallons of Fruit Punch. DHFS provides 40 plates, forks and napkins along with the cake.
The supervisor of the employee makes the request from this form on the DHFS website at least 5 working days in advance of the event and picks up the cake from the Catering Office in Jester or Kinsolving Dining Office. Please contact the Catering Office at 232-8144 if you have any questions.
NOTE: Longhorn cookies are no longer available.
Please read the following:
- Submit request at least 5 working days prior to Date Needed.
- When you have completed the form and are ready to submit, you may wish to print a copy for your records. Look for the Printer icon to the far left of the Toolbar.
- Do not forget to click on Submit Request when you are ready to do so. If a Security Warning message pops up when submitting, please select Allow, in order to submit the form.
- Please select the Desktop Email Application method for sending the form, when prompted. Click OK.
- Your email program should open a New Message which included the CakeRequest2016.pdf attachment. Click Send.