LiveHereUniversity Apartments - Apply Online
As of October 1, 2015, there are currently 900 applicants waiting for an apartment. If you apply at this time, your expected wait time for an apartment will be a year or longer.
- Full-time admission, actively pursuing a degree at The University of Texas at Austin
- Must meet the minimum hours requirements - Six (6) semester hours for Dissertation, nine (9) semester hours for Graduate & Law students & twelve (12) semester hours for Undergraduate student
- UTEID (UTEID Help Suite)
- Personal information on student applicant
- Personal information on other members that will reside with the student applicant
- Payment of a $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Complete the SECURE online application and click on the CONFIRM button.
- Pay the non refundable $50 application fee to activate your application choosing one of these methods:
- Credit card - MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- To cancel your application, click on the Cancel Application Button
- To update your application, go here
- Important Note: If you are married and both you and your spouse are enrolled at the University, it is suggested that the person that will graduate latest should be the one to apply. The applicant for the apartment will become the contract holder and when the contract holder graduates, the contract cannot be transferred into the spouses name.
Waiting Time for an Apartment - Estimates Only
- The expected wait time for an apartment is highly variable.
- April - September: One (1) to one and half (1.5) years.
- December - March: Six (6) months to one (1) year
How Apartment Offers Are Made
- When apartments become available, offers are sent out to students via email.
- Be sure your email address is current in the University Directory.
- Be sure your email settings will accept University emails.
- You will select an apartment from those that are currently available.
- Selection will be based on the total number of occupants listed on your application.
- Respond to the offer within 72 hours, pay the deposit and rent in order to secure it.
- NOTE: Once you select an apartment, you CANNOT make changes. Contact the office BEFORE making payment, if you made a mistake in your apartment selection.
- Failure to respond and make payment in a timely manner will result in cancellation of the offer and you will be placed back on the wait list.
- After four (4) offers, if no apartment has been selected, the application will be canceled.
- If you have any questions, call (512) 232-5299 for assistance.