LiveHereUniversity Apartments - About Us
The staff at University Apartments believes that the most important decision you make after selecting an educational institution is choosing a place to live
We Offer the Following Amenities:
- 1-2-3 bedrooms (3-bedroom available only in Brackenridge)
- Excellent public schools nearby
- Supportive Programs including ESL Classes, After School Club, Womens' Conversation Group and more!
- Playgrounds at the Brackenridge and Colorado complexes
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Grande Basic Cable TV & Internet Service
- Transportation includes UT shuttle service, ZIPCAR car share program and Capital Metro routes
- Excellent maintenance
- 24-hour University Police patrol
- Within minutes of Downtown Austin
- Apartments are non-smoking
- No pets allowed
Water, waste-water, basic cable TV, internet and garbage are included in the monthly rent. Gas (for heating, cooking and hot water) is included in the monthly rent for Colorado residents only. All apartments are unfurnished. Stove and refrigerator provided.
Application for housing is separate from application to The University of Texas at Austin. Acceptance as a student is acknowledged by the Office of Admissions and is a prerequisite to apply for housing.
To apply for housing, you may apply online.
For More Information, Call the University Apartments at 512-232-5299 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.