DHFS Mobile      Campus Living      Prices      Dine Here      Bevo Bucks      Emergency Info      Maintenance Request

Vending Machines

Vending machines for beverages and snacks are provided in each hall. You may use your Bevo Bucks in vending machines in the residence halls. Please report any broken or empty machine by submitting the Online Vending Machine Service Request.

It is a violation of university policy and state law to tamper with or vandalize a vending machine. Theft of product or vandalism will be investigated through the University Police Department.

Loss of Funds

Where to go:

  • Jester residents can report losses to the East or West desks.
  • Waller Creek residents can report losses to the Roberts, Moore-Hill or San Jacinto hall desks.
  • Whitis residents can report losses to the Kinsolving or Quad Desks.
What to do:

Fill out a Vending Refund Request Form provided by the desk and return it to the desk.

How the Refund Process Works:

Once you fill out the vending refund request form and turn it into the area desk, please allow up to two weeks for the refund process to be completed.
The method of payment used will determine how your refund is processed.
  • If you paid with Bevo Bucks, your refund will be added to your Bevo Bucks account.
  • If you paid with cash, your refund will be processed by DHFS and distributed by Student Accounts Receivable. Be advised that if you owe the university any outstanding bills your refund will get applied to that bill. There are no checks paid out for less than $0.50.

Questions - We're here to help you with your housing & dining needs!

Division of Housing and Food logo

Email Housing

facebook     Twitter      yuotube width=

dhfs mobile

Live Here. Live More.

Housing Process

Dine Here

Work Here


About DHFS

Web Privacy Policy    Resources for People with Disabilities    Web Accessibility Policy   
Download Acrobat Reader    Download Flash Player
©2015 Division of Housing and Food Service    The University of Texas at Austin