Apply For Housing      Residence Halls      Menus      Dining Hours      Bevo Bucks      Emergency Info      Maintenance Request
images of student life in residence halls
Live Here!

Want To
Live On Campus?

LiveHere. Want to live on campus. Learn Why.

LiveHere. Learn how to Apply

Contract Release for Winter Graduation, Study Abroad, Transfer, Out-of-State Internship

Are you graduating in December?

Studying abroad in the Spring?

Transferring to different university?

Participating in an Out-of-State Academic Internship?

Withdrawing at the end of the semester?

If you are no longer planning to live on campus for a documented reason such as these, we need to know about it!

Fill out a Contract Release Request Form and submit it to the DHFS office. If we receive and approve the form on or before November 15, you will not be charged a liquidated damages fee.

If you submit your form after November 15, you will be subject to a $300 liquidated damages fee.

Questions? Talk to your RA or email Housing.