The UTprint system is a convenient way to print documents on the UT Austin campus. Simply log in with your UT EID and print to one of the many printers available in labs and buildings, including the residence halls.Faculty and Staff can now print at UTPrint printers.
What do I need to do before I can print?
- Make sure you have funds on your Bevo Bucks account, a Faculty Staff Dine In Dollars account or a Departmentally Funded account. Every resident is automatically given $300 in Bevo Bucks at the beginning of the year. Current residents can choose to participate in the Bevo Bucks Program and all Faculty and Staff can participate in the Faculty & Staff Dine In Dollars Program.
- Be sure your Official UT ID card is a proximity card; look for the blue symbol on the back lower left corner. The ID Center will replace an old UT ID card with a new proximity card for no charge.
- Register yourself by swiping your ID card at one of the UTprint locations on campus.
- Enter your UT EID and password.
Setting up my personal computer to print:
- Uninstall old ITS Printing Service drivers from your machine.
- Download UTprint Color and B/W drivers from BevoWare.
- Install UTprint Color and B/W drivers.
- When printing select UTprint B/W or UTprint Color.
- Pick up your print job at any UTprint location.
Questions? Please contact DHFS ITS.