Thank you for your interest in a career with the University of Texas at Austin! This page is designed to assist prospective employees in seeking employment opportunities with our division. Go to our Frequently Asked Questions page for Job Applicants.
Non-Benefits Eligible Positions
- Food Service Jobs
- Residence Life Jobs
- Hire-A-Longhorn (work-study positions)
- UT Employment Application (PO-14) (PDF)
- UT Employment Cover Sheet (PDF)
Benefits Eligible Positions
- To view the official list of ALL university job postings (including DHFS listings) visit the UT Austin Job Search site.
- To see only the current DHFS benefits-eligible openings, under the Refine Your Search area, locate the Department section and expand the selections by clicking on More. Look for the Division of Housing and Food Service. Click the link to refresh the screen and show all current job postings.
- Click on the Job Title to see specific details about each position and to see instructions on how to apply.
- Click on Start my application to apply for a position.
Res Life Careers (professional positions)
Resources for Job ApplicantsThe following resources are taken from the Human Resource Services (HRS) Web site:
How to Apply for Employment OnlineThe University of Texas at Austin is one of the largest employers in Austin and is committed to service, education, community and innovation. Human Resource Services (HRS) supports the university in attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified and diverse workforce. We provide an online job search and job application (EID required) for regular and temporary employment.
- Testing Find out how to complete any required pre-employment testing for certain positions.
- Other University of Texas System openings Review other employment opportunities within The University of Texas System.
- More resources for student employees Find other job listings and career services.
Information for ApplicantsThe links below provide valuable information that may be of interest to applicants seeking employment at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Employment eligibility in the United States -
- ADA - Information concerning the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Notice Concerning Your Information - What you need to know
- Selective Service [external site] - Are you a male, age 18 through 25, and living INSIDE the United States?
- Benefits and Resources available to UT Austin employees
- Campus maps - No need to feel lost
- Resume and cover letter information [Liberal Arts Career Services]
- Career Exploration Center - helps currently enrolled UT students choose majors and careers, find internships, and plan for graduate school