Sexual Harassment Training Instructions
Go to the Compliance Training System
to begin Equal Employment Opportunity and Sexual Harassment Training.
- Click on General Compliance Training: non-faculty employees
- Click on Training Online (this will open a new window)
- Enter your UTEID and password
- You are now at the Compliance Training System website. At the left of the screen under UTDirect you will see a navigation bar. Click on List All Modules
- This page will list all of the modules needed for completing university compliance training. RAs will only need to complete CW123, Equal Employment Opportunity and CW121, Sexual Harassment. Click on CW121 and CW123.
- This site is the Training Module Site and will give a description of the course and several options for completing Equal Employment Opportunity and Sexual Harassment Training. For the quickest and most simple option, select the Alternate Version.
- After clicking on the training version of your choice a new window will open and the presentation will begin. At the end of the presentation there will be a short review that must be completed in order to receive credit for Equal Employment Opportunity and Sexual Harassment Training. Your Hall Coordinator will be responsible for verifying that you have completed the training.
- Once you have completed the review you will receive this message: "Congratulations! You have successfully completed the review!"
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Sexual Harassment Training must be completed by the end of your first week of employment.
Please visit The Student's Guide to UT's Sexual Harassment Policy
for further reading, if you wish.