DHFS Graduation Honor Cords
If you supervise student staff, DHFS is honoring students who are graduating with graduation cords!
- Students must have worked/served three semesters/units of service (1 semester = 1 unit, 2 summer sessions = 1 unit)
- Students graduating do not need to currently be employed/serving in leader position
- Students must have left in good standing
- Students were not dismissed from the position for any reason
Groups of Eligible Students:
- DHFS employee
- URHA, Hall Council, RHPT, and Judicial Board member
- Apartment Tenant Advisory Board
- Notify students you know who meet these eligibility requirements.
- Students need to submit their information/application through this link: Fill out Application
PLEASE, encourage your students not to procrastinate in completing the application to ensure the timely submittal and acceptance of their application.
Graduation Cords will be available for pick up:
DHFS Human Resources Office from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
We will also communicate the available pick up dates and timeframe to the eligible graduates!
If you have any questions or problems please contact Human Resources at (512) 471-5031.