News and Events
|2016 Residence Hall Check-Out Info|
|Sustainability Information Graphics|
The Division of Housing and Food Service at the University of Texas at Austin supports and embraces an inclusive and nurturing workplace and residential community by:
- Creating caring and engaging environments for residents, staff, and visitors, and welcoming their ideas and contributions
- Promoting a positive understanding of the culture and heritage represented within our communities
- Recruiting, hiring, and retaining staff members who share in our commitment to a diverse workplace
- Creating a working and living environment where harassing behavior or disparaging remarks are not tolerated
- Providing opportunities that enhance personal growth, awareness, and appreciation
Welcome to the Division of Housing and Food Service employment site! If you are interested in Benefits-Eligible positions or Full-Time employment, please visit the University Job Search site.
HOW TO APPLY
You will need a UT EID to apply for a job at the university. If you do not have a UT EID already established, then please create one here.
Please complete the application and save it to your computer. Once fully completed you may submit it in person at our office located at 200 W. Dean Keeton or e-mail it to: Human Resources