WorkHereSafety Incentive Program
The Division of Housing and Food Service Safety Incentive Program is established to recognize employees for following safety procedures and minimizing accidents in the workplace. The incentive program is intended to motivate employees to be proactive in safety and work related injury prevention.
Level one incentives can be earned with one of the following criteria:
- Positive Safety Observation (evaluated/approved by Safety Coordinator)
- On-the-spot acknowledgement of safety acts (Supervisor recommends with Assistant/Associate Director approval)
- Safety Committee Membership
Level two incentives can be earned with one of the following criteria:
- High priority Hazard Report/Safety Suggestion (evaluated/approved by Assistant/Associate Director)
- Attend two safety discussion sessions in a 12 month period
Level three incentives can be earned with one of the following criteria:
- Hazard Report/Safety Suggestion significant to life safety and health. (evaluated/ approved by Assistant/Associate Director)
- Attend four safety discussion sessions in a 12 month period
Safety is essential in the workplace. The Division of Housing and Food Service Safety Incentive Program recognizes those employees who go above and beyond in the realm of safety. The Safety Incentive Program along with good training helps keep safety on the minds of all our employees and helps in the reduction of workplace injuries.
Download a copy of the Hazard Report/Safety Suggestion form, or fill out an on-line form at the Housing and Food Service Staff website.