Information, Resources and Services about Jester Food Service
Jester Second Floor, one of our traditional dining centers, offers "unlimited buffet" dining. This location features a daily menu including several entrees, starches, vegetables and fruits. Diners can also choose from hamburgers, salads, soups, pasta, baked potatoes and desserts.
Jester City Limits, one of our premier a la carte retail locations, offers a substantial variety of breakfast foods, lunch, dinner and snacks to satisfy your hunger. Located on the first floor of Jester Residence Hall. Inside JCL you will find many wonderful dining concepts like Corner Grill, Country Fixin's, Healthy Choice Deli, Farmer's Market and Greenbelt, to name a few.
Jester City Market is a convenience outlet offering a multitude of grocery items and quick a la carte foods for on the go. Stock up your refrigerator with a wide selection of a la carte and grocery items including microwavable meals, sandwiches, salads, fruit, and much more!
- Trail mix, granola bars, nuts, pretzels and other on-the-go snacks.
- Bread, deli meats and cheeses, peanut butter and other items for meals in your room.
- Microwavable meals: many of which are gluten free and/or vegetarian!
- Cereal, breakfast tacos, bagels, and muffins.
- Wraps, sandwiches, salads and fresh fruit.
- Starbucks Coffee and an array of other beverage selections.
- Texas apparel, DHFS totes, reusable coffee mugs and water bottles.
Jester Java, come to enjoy warm, fresh baked goods at the newly renovated Jester Java, which proudly brews Starbucks Coffee!
Other retail, food and drink stores are also located around the Jester City Limits Food Court:
- Jest A' Pizza - Offers a variety of savory specialty pizzas and hot sandwiches.
- Freshens - Offers delicious fruit smoothies that will quench your thirst or satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Jest A' Texas Store - Stock up on all of your favorite U.T. branded items. From t-shirts to totes, you'll find gifts for family, friends or yourself!
201 East 21st St. Abbreviated on the map as JES