Photograph of the Littlefield Home and the Jesse H. Jones Communication Center


In the foreground is the Littlefield Home, completed in 1894. It was bequeathed to the University by Colonel George W. Littlefield and is now used by the University Development Office. Beyond the Littlefield Home is Building B of the Jesse H. Jones Communication Center, named for the Houston philanthropist. Building B houses studios of the College of Communication, public television station KLRU, and National Public Radio affiliate KUT-FM.