1. "Continuing nonresidents" are out-of-state and international students who were enrolled at the University in the spring semester 2004 or earlier. "New nonresidents" are out-of-state and international students enrolled at the University for the first time in the summer session 2004 or later.
2. Fall: August 16, 2004-January 10, 2005; spring: January 3-May 17, 2005; summer: May 1-August 31, 2005.
3. Primary facilities are Gregory Gymnasium and the Recreational Sports Center. Satellite facilities are Anna Hiss Gymnasium, Bellmont Hall, and Pickle Research Campus. Lockers are optional.
4. Senior children, age 16 to 22, may use all open recreation facilities without adult supervision.
5. Children 15 and under must have adult supervision at all times; certain restrictions apply.
6. Provides access to facilities at the Pickle Research Campus only. Employees or spouses who wish to use facilities on the main campus must pay the applicable fees.
7. Consultants, lecturers, or others with a clearly defined connection with a University agency or program on a short-term basis. Additional information is available from the Division of Recreational Sports.