The TSS offers a award for the caver submitting the
most reports using our on-line form. At the end of each year, the
person who has submitted the most on-line reports will receive a $25 credit
toward the purchase of any report published by the TSS.
1. A caver must submit at least 10 reports within a calendar year to
2. The reports must be on a Texas cave or karst
3. The reports can be on newly found caves or karst
features, or they can update information on caves and features that are
4. The reports must be "as complete as possible." That
means it should be clear that you made a reasonable attempt to fill in all
of the blanks that you have information for. For example, if a cave doesn't
have an alternate name, if you don't know the geology, or it hasn't been
surveyed, then don't worry about it. Leave those spaces blank. However, it
should include a written description and if you don't have GPS coordinates
you should include a text description of its location (and/or attach a map).
5. Each report should only cover one cave or karst