Welcome to Travel Management Services for The University of Texas at Austin. We offer information and customer service to assist the university community in travel planning. Please use the resources on this site to help you choose contracted travel agencies, rental car and lodging vendors to meet your needs.
March 3, 2014 - GO GROUND charter ground transportation reservation portal and network now available to UT Austin travel planners!
Effective March 1, 2014, one of the allowable exceptions to purchase airfare from non-contract sources is revised.
The wording of the lower cost exception has changed: Traveler obtains a lower cost airfare from an alternative provider compared to that offered by the university travel agencies or found on Concur for the same itinerary.
Stay up-to-date on travel news, subscribe to our e-mail list.
- Request Travel Authorization to Restricted Regions
- First/Business Class or Seating Upgrade Purchase Request*
- Request Exception to Purchase Airfare from Non-Contract Source
- Rental Car Direct Billing Request*
- GO GROUND charter ground transportation*
- Vehicle Rental Tax Exemption Certificate (PDF)*
- Submit or Update a Concur Traveler Profile*
- Anthony Travel (AT)/Corporate Travel Planners (CTP) Traveler Profile (Word document)
- Anthony Travel (AT) Reservation Request Form
- Corporate Travel Planners (CTP) Reservation Request Form
* requires UT EID