Welcome to Travel Management Services for The University of Texas at Austin. We offer information and customer service to assist the university community in travel planning. Please use the resources on this site to help you choose contracted travel agencies, rental car and lodging vendors to meet your needs.
International Travel Restriction Update The university continues to aggressively monitor all developments related to the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) outbreak in West Africa as well as the few cases that have been diagnosed within the United States. To proactively protect the health and well-being of the university community, the university would like to restate the existing requirements for all essential international travel.
Ebola Virus Disease: University Preparedness The University of Texas at Austin has a robust, coordinated Infectious Disease Response Committee in place to implement precautions and make decisions in case of a possible Ebola outbreak on campus. For more information see the Healthy Horns Update on Ebola Virus Disease.
March 3, 2014 - GO GROUND charter ground transportation reservation portal and network now available to UT Austin travel planners!
Stay up-to-date on travel news, subscribe to our e-mail list.
- Request Travel Authorization to Restricted Regions
- First/Business Class or Seating Upgrade Purchase Request*
- Request Exception to Purchase Airfare from Non-Contract Source
- Rental Car Direct Billing Request*
- GO GROUND charter ground transportation*
- Vehicle Rental Tax Exemption Certificate (PDF)*
- Submit or Update a Concur Traveler Profile*
- Anthony Travel (AT)/Corporate Travel Planners (CTP) Traveler Profile (Word document)
- Anthony Travel (AT) Reservation Request Form
- Corporate Travel Planners (CTP) Reservation Request Form
* requires UT EID