Using the QuickTrip Web site
Creating a QuickTrip Profile
In order to book flights online through QuickTrip, you’ll need to create a user profile. Take the following steps to create a profile:
- Log in to QuickTrip with your EID and password
- This leads you to an EID verification page — click on the QuickTrip Web site link on that page
- On the next page, click on the “Create Account” link and follow the instructions to create your user profile
- Once you’ve created your user profile, you can access and update it anytime through clicking on “Profile” in the navigation bar at the top of each QuickTrip page
Your Web site Login and Password
QuickTrip allows for self registration. Each person assigns his/her own user name and password. Keep a record of what you choose, because you will be the only person who has access to this information. Your password will not expire as long as you are employed by The University of Texas at Austin.
If You Forget Your Password…
If you forget your password, click on Forgot my Password on the sign-in page. This feature will assist in recovering your password. Please note that each individual is responsible for his/her password. Records should be kept at the individual level.
Changing Your Password
From your QuickTrip home page, click on “Profile” in the navigation bar at the top of the page. You will see an option to change your password.
QuickTrip has three separate flight/price search criteria. If you wish to compare these different categories of airfares, you will need to do the following three separate searches:
- State contract/unrestricted airfares
- Southwest Airlines
- Lowest available airfares (these include non-refundable airfares)