Work for TSM Advertising
Who we are…
The World’s Largest College Media Agency in the Nation!!! TSM properties include The Daily Texan, Texas Travesty, Our Campus, TSTV, 91.7 KVRX, and Online properties for all the aforementioned. The Daily Texan, specifically, has been printing for 110 years – a tradition that will be your responsibility to keep alive.
Description: The TSM Marketing intern is to gain real world experience working in different forms of marketing. They will assist the Student Ad Director for Texas Student Media in planning and executing marketing strategies. Marketing Interns will have the opportunity to receive class credit and advance within the TSM Advertising Department.
Qualifications: The TSM Marketing intern would need to be a student enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin on the start date of training. The student must be in good standing with the University and not on academic probation.
- • Work a minimum of 2 hours per day (10hrs per week) focused on marketing task.
- • Collaborate with Marketing Assistant in creating weekly plans for special promotions.
- • Complete all assigned task by date specified, and report progress to Marketing Assistant.
- • Reach out to students on and around campus to educate them on different products offered by TSM and/or clients of the advertising department.
- • Maintain monthly marketing goals as set forth by Student Advertising Director and Student Marketing Assistant.
- • Attend all Monday sales meetings, weekly section meetings and mandatory TSM events hosted by the Advertising Department
- •Keep open communication with Student Ad Director and Ad manager on any major happening on assigned account list or with personal aspect that affect the work place.