Are you interested in learning more about the Bridging Disciplines Programs? Come to an information session.
We hold two information sessions a week, every Tuesday and Wednesday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Tuesdays, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 3-4 p.m.
FAC 4, located on the ground floor of the building.
Learn more about the programs and get a chance to ask questions
- How can you benefit from the BDPs?
- How do you choose the right BDP for you?
- How can a BDP complement your degree plan?
- What does the application process involve?
- How do you write a successful BDP application essay?
Can’t make it to an information session?
Call 512-232-7564 or stop by FAC 338 to make an alternate information session time. If you are interested in learning more about the program during the summer, please contact us and we will set up an alternative time.
The spring 2016 application deadline is March 10, 2016.