Are you interested in learning more about the Bridging Disciplines Programs? Come to an Information Session with BDP Advisors.
We hold two information sessions a week, EVERY Tuesday and Wednesday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Tuesdays, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 3-4 p.m.
FAC 4, located on the ground floor of the building.
Learn more about the programs and get a chance to ask questions:
- How can you benefit from the BDPs?
- How do you choose the right BDP for you?
- How can a BDP complement your degree plan?
- What does the application process involve?
- How do you write a successful BDP application essay?
CAN’T MAKE IT TO AN INFO SESSION?
Call 232-7564 or stop by FAC 338 to make an alternate information session time. If you are interested in learning more about the program during the summer, please contact us and we will set up an alternative time.
Fall 2013 APPLICATION DEADLINE
October 10, 2013