The Vick Center for Strategic Advising & Career Counseling provides interactive presentations to UT students on a wide variety of career topics. Student organizations and faculty members can request presentations. We also host a number of presentations in our office throughout the semester. Please request your presentation at least two weeks in advance. Visit our events calendar to learn more.
Request a Presentation
- Is This My Exit?: How to choose a major and career path that’s right for you
- Career Roots: Explore and identify the many things influencing career decisions
- VIPSY, A Career Card Game: Play a fun card game to help generate career possibilities
- Career Ideas for the _____ Major: How to connect your major with career possibilities
- Resume writing for the internal transfer process and internships
- Applying to Graduate School: How to navigate through the graduate school application process
- Internship Planning: Discover the importance of internships and how to go about finding one
- Writing an Effective Personal Statement: Learn the fundamentals of writing a personal statement
- Customized program: Depending on the time of the semester, career counselors are available to develop a specific program to fit your needs. Contact the outreach coordinator for more information.
- Professionalism: How to manage your online presence and brand yourself for success